Tuesday, February 28, 2006

I am worn out!


Praise God! Is it possible to be so excited and encouraged that you are just exhausted? I just finished with the KBC evangelism conference. It was interesting, informative, challenging but most of all it was confirming. As I said before, I know God is taking me down a different road that I have never been down before. Truthfully, I was afraid to go down the road, but as most of you know we are along for the ride when God is in control. I am excited about what He wants me to do and I am excited to see the plan that he has for me as He reveals it to me. I'd like to thank brother Kevin Thomas for inviting me to this conference. He has been a great source of advice and encouragement.

In the next couple of days I plan on writing up some of the highlights that God showed me through the speakers at the conference. I feel as though I have sat through over a dozen sermons in two days. I really want to let God work on me as I review my notes, but rest assured He really has some things for me to share with you all. I pray that I can deliver even just a fraction of the knowledge He gave me.