Saturday, March 25, 2006

What have I been doing?

I don't know. It has been a long time since my last entry. I really do not know what has been going on that would keep me from blogging. If you asked me what has happened, I don't think I have been busy enough to keep me from blogging. Sure, I had things come up in the lives of my friends, went to see former players play, had regular youth meetings, been to one-way and had a youth/parent meeting, but that clearly isn't enough to keep me away.

I have realized that when I step away from Him, I really have nothing to share with you all. That is what he showed me today. I spent most of the afternoon watching some curriculum (had to look that one up) which I am going to start at youth probably after spring break. It is about sharing the Gospel. I was flooded with a bunch of emotions watching the videos. I looked at my last entry (about recapping the evangelism conference) and realized that it has just stopped for more than two weeks.

How, then, can they call on the one they have not believed in? And how can they believe in the one of whom they have not heard? And how can they hear without someone preaching to them? And how can they preach unless they are sent? As it is written, "How beautiful are the feet of those who bring good news!" Romans 10:14,15

I really feel that satan has gotten a hold of me these past couple of weeks and has just allowed me to move my focus off of Him. I was really convicted watching the videos and realized the urgency in what He has in store not only for the youth at Tatesbrook, but the entire body as well. Continue to pray for all of us to continue to have opportunities to share our story with the world.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home